Man Overboard Lifebuoy, MK-8 Signaling Device
The Manoverboard MK-8 Lifebuoy Marker produces 15 minutes of dense orange smoke signal & over 2 hours of 360 degrees all-around signal light. What's more is that this unit can be used safely on petrol or oil covered waters. This man overboard marker features a patented self-activated light system far exceeding SOLAS requirements for output & duration.
- Unique patented lighting system; 360 degree all-around light
- Automatic or manual deployment
- Safe to use on petrol or oil covered water
- 15 minutes of dense orange smoke
- High impact plastic & steel case withstands exposure to UV rays, oil & sea water
- Universal stainless steel mounting bracket
- Lithium battery sealed for life- no annual replacement
- Tested to survive a 60 ft drop into water (SOLAS 30m) making it ideal for use on ships or rigs with high freeboard
- Day & night signal attached to Lifebuoy; used in emergency to mark position of anyone overboard
SOLAS Approved Product
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: