Fire Extinguisher, Fire System inspection servicing
We Serve Equipment Inspection and Refill Tubes and CO2 Portable Fire Extinguisher System, With Contents Chemical Powder, Carbon Dioxide, Foam.
Liferafts Asia as a distributor, agent, and broker to supply marine safety equipment and we also corporate cooperation with other worldwide service station companies where the service has been approved by the manufacturer or class to improve service/inspection LSA / FFA.
Fire Extinguisher Inspections should make periodic monthly inspections of their fire extinguishers to ensure they are available in case of a fire emergency. It is a good idea to have all extinguishers onboard inspected by a professional servicing company each year. Here are some things to look for with your fire extinguishers :
- Seals and tamper indicators are intact
- Look for signs of accidental discharge like powder in the nozzle
- Pressure gauges and indicators are in the green
- There is no rust, corrosion or damage visible to the extinguisher
- Extinguisher is securely mounted an good condition bracket
- Extinguishers should have a dated service tag attached during their annual inspection
- Record your monthly inspections on the serving tag
- Rotate dry chemical extinguishers periodically to prevent packing
- Carbon dioxide and halon extinguishers need to weighed as part of their annual maintenance
- Don't test or dry fire extinguishers to see if they work
Services and Service:
- We began granting service Service Fire Extinguisher Maintenance and CO2 System
- Delivery Tube Tool Fire Extinguisher Maintenance.
- WE ACCEPT ALL BRAND CHARGING REVIEW FIGHTING EQUIPMENT, YAMATO, APPRON, CHUBB, GUNNEBO, ETC