ACR RLB-36 GlobalFix iPRO GPS EPIRB with Digital Display - Cat II
The ACR GlobalFix™ iPRO sports a digital display that allows you to see all of the beacon's operational activities. The screen displays GPS LAT/LON, operating instructions, usage tips, transmission bursts as well as battery power.
iPRO makes self-testing your beacon simple and easy to understand with the digital display visually walking you through the self test step by step: no more relying on listening to beeps and LEDs.
The GlobalFix iPRO is also the first EPIRB that offers Dual GPS Technology. Interface your iPRO to your onboard GPS to ensure that your LAT/LON is stored inside so the coordinates are transmitted in the first data burst. iPRO's internal GPS is optimized for cold starts and is tested and refined at ACR's GPS Simulation Center so that it will pinpoint your exact location faster than standard GPS enabled EPIRBs.
- Highly visible LED strobe - Energy efficient
- High efficiency electronics - Performance you can count on
- Non-hazardous batteries
- Professional grade design - Engineered, tested and built for years of abusive marine use
- Ergonomic, compact design; Smallest, feature-rich EPIRB available
- If you use it...ACR will replace it, Free of Charge. Simply submit your story, send ACR your used beacon so they can have it mounted on their Wall of Fame, and they'll send you a brand new beacon of equal or greater value
- Part Number: 2846.0 (Category I); 2848.0 (Category II)
- Model Number: RLB-36
- Size (no antenna): 7.0 X 4.2 X 3.6" (17.7 X 10.7 X 9.1 cm)
- Weight: 20.5 oz (581 g)
- Digital Display: Yes
- GPS: Internal GPS and NMEA GPS Interface
- Battery: Class 2 (non-hazmat) lithium batteries
- Replacement: Replacement due six (6) years from date of manufacture or five (5) years after beacon is placed into service, whichever is first, or after emergency use
- Material: High impact UV resistant polymer
- Deployment: Category I-Hydrostatic release (auto), Category II-Manual release
- Activation: Out of bracket and wet, or manually
- Waterproof: 33 ft (10 m) @ 10 min. Exceeds RTCM standard
- Output Power: 6.3 W +/-2dB (406.037 MHz) 50 mW +/-3dB (121.5 MHz)
- Operational Life: 48 hours minimum @ -4°F (-20°C)
- Typical Performance 65+ hrs. @ -4°F (-20°C); Longer in higher ambient temperature
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to +131°F (-20°C to +55°C ) (Class 2)
- Storage Temperature: -30°F to + 158°F (-34°C to +70°C)
- 406Link.com 420 satellite detectable basic self tests
- SeaShelter™3 (P/N 9501)
- LowPr™3 (P/N 9502)
- Cat I HydroFix™ HRU (P/N 9490)
- Meets: GMDSS, RTCM, IEC, and IMO standards
Category I vs: Category II EPIRBs
- Category I EPIRBs automatically release from their mounting brackets when immersed in 15' or more of water
- Category II EPIRBs must be manually released from their mounting brackets
Once released from their mounting brackets, both Category I and Category II EPIRBs can be activated automatically by immersion in water, or manually by following the activation instructions printed on the unit.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: