ROARING FORTIES™ LIFE RAFTS FOR TRAINING
The ROARING FORTIES™ TRAINING life rafts are manufactured as Ocean Plus series and LIF8000 series (Aviation Life Raft) design. These rafts not only have the same features of the aviation/marine life rafts that we manufacture but also have additional reinforcements on relevant areas to cater for frequent usage. These training rafts can be used as operational rafts if they are packed with the required contents.
- Reinforced Floor areas
- Double stitching on the boarding ladders
- Reinforced top buoyancy tubes on the boarding areas
- Supplied with standard equipments
- Repair and service friendly
- Can be packed in either Fibre Glass containers or Valise
- Commonly used by Training Schools
Life Raft Packed in Valise and in Flat Container
ROARING FORTIES™ OCEAN PLUS liferafts are made to last if the proper maintenance & storage instructions are adhered to. They are available in various sizes 4 to 12 Person to ISO 9650 specification and 15 - 25 to USL Code.
The buoyancy tubes are made from a lheavy duty double sided neoprene fabric
The canopy is a UV resistant polyurethane coated polyester material.
- ISO9650 Type I Part I Group A compliant (4-12 Person)
- Available in sizes 4 - 25 Person
- Dual entrances with ladders
- Inflatable Boarding Ramp
- Thermal Insulated Floor
- Self-erecting canopy to increase the self-righting position when inflated
- Circular construction (rides the cross waves better)
- Lead-weighted deep water pockets (more stability)
- Interior & Exterior SOLAS compliant lights
- Lip-Sealed Fiber Glass Container or Valise Pack
- No vaccum bag required
- Cheaper servicing cost
- Easy Deployment
- Reliable & Durable
Contact us for Availability
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: