HAINING Liferaft - HNF-A15 RAFT CCS
Haining liferaft is used in the life saving of the ships and other marine passengers. Haining, Jiangsu Haining Marine Equipment Plant which is leading in marine safety equipment industry, provides complete-set life-saving equipment for such fields as ship, yacht, offshore platform, coast guard, maritime rescue and fire-fighting, etc.
Haining Liferafts models :
- HNF-A model
Throw over board Inflatable liferaft
Throw overboard liferafts are designed to be used as independent units or as part of evacuation systems. They can be stored almost anywhere on racks and ramps, saving valuable deck space and causing minimal disruption to sea views which is important for passenger ships.
Liferafts are packed in sturdy containers that makes them especially durable, resistant to water ingress and makes them faster and easier to service.
- Equipped with emergency packs and liferaft equipment according to SOLAS and flag requirements.
- Provided with two individual buoyancy compartments. One compartment alone has sufficient buoyancy to carry the specified number of passengers
- Stored in a rigid fibre-glass container for durability
- Installed onboard either on cradles, racks, or stacked on top of each other
- Max. Storage Height : 36 mtr
6, 10, 15, 20 and 25 persons.
|Haining HNF-A model|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: